Wednesday, August 06, 2014

2014 NFL Football Season



Preparations for the 2014 NFL football are under way. I've bee a rabid Jets fan since 1960 when they were known as the New York Titans. I was 20 years old when I watched the Jets win Super Bowl III. It's been a loooong dry spell.  Is this the year a miracle could happen? The offense needs to improve and with the new additions I believe it has. The key will be the play of the Jets quarterback, whether it's Geno Smith or Michael Vick. The defense looks solid in the front seven. The secondary needs to be sorted out.   

I not making any predictions now because camps only started a couple of weeks ago. I will have when training camp is over and all the other technicalities are sorted through (injuries, waiver wire pickups, etc). Hope this season will better than last year's 8-8 record.


No comments: