Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Productive Day

Today was very productive for me. I went to the local library and wrote an essay. Maybe this doesn't seem significant but it was the first time in several weeks that felt I was in the right frame of mind. I found a quiet place where I can concentrate. I concentrate best when it's totally quiet.

I'm working on one reading project of one of my favorite authors. I'm also seeking to be involved with an organization which is bringing transgender concerns to the fore. I was out all day today and I'm not tired. It's because I slowed down and enjoyed the precious moments of solitude. I didn't feel harried or the need to d something. I do have a bad habit of doing too many things. I'm learning how to concentrate on a few things and to do them well.  

No comments: