Monday, April 20, 2015

A Day To Take A Blow

It's a rainy and cool day here in New York City. At least it's a chance to slow down. I have an active mid full of ideas, thoughts, and concerns. Last night I began writing a short story and have a play in mind.

I have been thinking about trans issues more since many of them are coming to the fore. Here in New York, the Gender Expression Non-Discrimination Act (GENDA) is an important issue for transgender people. There's so many issues out there so I have to funnel my focus on a few. I'm very happy that these things are even being discussed. Now to educate people about these subjects. 

I shared with a friend recently I'm busier now than when I was working and that I enjoy it. I'm doing the things that I love. Reflection is a good way to gauge where I am and where I need to go. Recharge the batteries and move ahead. 

No comments: